#getGLOWY // Marble & Wood Cheese Boards
We are cheese obsessed #glowgirls, and to us there is really nothing better than a gorgeous cheese board. These marble & wood boards are the perfect backdrop for your cheese, charcuterie, jam, and nut creations. Follow our six steps to the perfect cheese board. One of our favorite ways to #getGLOWY is with a perfect cheese board. To start, this mini version with a handle, this cheese board paddle, and this square cheese board are gorgeous options. They're all hand-crafted with wood and marble, to add a rustic yet sophisticated touch. They're the perfect backdrop for your cheese and fixings, elegant and natural, and super #glowy.
Ever wonder how we set up our beautiful cheese board for our Montecito Glow Day? Here is the GLOW way...
// 6 STEPS TO THE PERFECT CHEESE BOARD //
1. Start off with a trip to your favorite cheese shop. In LA it's all about Cheese Store of Beverly Hills. Get yourself at least 3 different types of cheese, a creamy goat/brie, a sharp cheddar/manchego, and some other creative cheese like truffle. Place the three cheese scattered on the board first.
2. Find the perfect crisp crackers. Our favorite are Raincoast crackers, and they also have gluten-free versions which are fantastic. Arrange them neatly on the board, toward the outer edges.
3. Fill it in with some charcuterie, nuts & dried fruit. High quality charcuterie is key-- freshly sliced prosciutto and salami are great options. Marcona almonds are luscious and delightful, and they add saltiness and crunch to your cheese board. Dried figs and apricots are scrumptious additions to add some balance of sweetness. Scatter the charcuterie, nuts and dried fruit throughout some open spaces.
4. Get jammy with it. Jam is a must on a good cheese plate. Fig jam is a definitely favorite--trust us, you'll fall in love! Cheese, fig jam, and crackers... life changing. Put some jam straight onto the board or in a little bowl, along with a knife.
5. Edible flowers. If you're ready to take your cheese plate to the big leagues, get yourself some edible flowers that will add inspiring beauty and nature to the board. Scatter them artfully across the board, to add some pops of color.
6. Enjoy. The BEST part of creating the cheese plate is the reward of being able to eat it's beauty. Enjoy every. single. bite.!
// SHOP THE POST //
[show_shopthepost_widget id="273799"] .
|Williams Sonoma // Purchase HERE Sur La Table // Purchase HERE The Dreslyn Home // Purchase HERE|