Banana Breakkie Toast // JSH
BANANA TOAST. With bee pollen and honey on top. Yup, this is what we call a happy breakkie.
Juice Served Here sent us over their Raw Bakeshop products, and we've fallen in love! Their Raw Honey, 100% Wild California Bee Pollen, and Organic Raw Almond Butter are as pure as it gets. All of them unheated, unprocessed, and raw, these bakeshop products are just as nature intended them. Every household should have these staples around.
Inspired by one of our favorite breakfasts from one of our favorite markets in LA, Erewhon, this recipe incorporates all the elements of JSH's bakeshop in one. This is a lovely and hearty breakfast that fills you up but definitely doesn’t weigh you down. Toast perfection.
BANANA BREAKKIE TOAST:
- 2 slices Erewhon Paleo Bread
- 1 large banana
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- bee pollen + honey for topping
1. Toast the Erewhon Paleo Bread
2. Cut banana in half across the middle, then cut length-wise 1/4 inch cuts so that you get 3 "planks" of bananas from each half (6 total)
3. Slather one tablespoon of almond butter on each toast
4. Top each toast with 3 banana planks
5. Drizzle bee pollen and honey on top of banana