Organic Summertime Entertaining // VitaFrute
Let's keep it #glowy and organic while entertaining #glowpeeps. Thanks to VitaFrute, we've got certified organic ready-to-drink cocktails on the fly.
Made with premium VEEV® Açaí Spirit and only the finest Certified Organic ingredients, VitaFrute Cocktails have become our go-to for organic entertaining. These ready-to-drink cocktails make entertaining not only easy but healthy. Think of these drinks as a delicious low-calorie alternative to your everyday cocktail.
It’s simple: better ingredients make better cocktails. VitaFrute is available in four delicious ready-to-drink cocktails including: Margarita, Coconut Colada, Cosmopolitan, and Lemonade. We love putting these drinks over ice and adding in some fresh seasonal fruit and herbs to the mix as well.
When it comes to prepping for an organic soiree, we stick to our farmer's markets for local and organic produce-- seasonal berries, fresh herbs, organic yogurts and cheeses. Stocking up on this produce will make your dishes and drinks burst with vibrancy and deliciousness. Simple dishes and light bites are really what guests wants to be munching on along with their cocktails. Create a beautiful fresh fruit-cheese-nut board, prep a soba noodle salad and cucumber-avocado nori rolls for some satisfying and light bites, get the good tunes glowing, and you'll be ready to #glow.
For our summer soirees, we're loving our Ginger Lavender Lemonade recipe made with VEEV® Lemonade:
GINGER LAVENDER LEMONADE:
1. Mix lavender into coconut sugar with you hands, so that the sugar is perfumed by the lavender (make sure the bowl is big enough to place your drinking glass's rim into)
2. Add shredded coconut to the sugar mixture
3. Use a lemon wedge around the rim of your class, then place the rim into the sugar mixture to create a sugared rim
4. Chop fresh ginger into pieces and place into the glasses along with ice
5. Pour in VEEV® Lemonade, Add a few sprigs of lavender and enjoy this summertime sensation!
Sip. Enjoy. And #getGLOWY.
Photography by: Emily Knecht