VIDEO // Papaya Yogurt Cup
Papaya is a miracle food that improves digestion, boosts immunity, and lowers cholesterol when incorporated into your daily diet. Watch how we like to prepare our favorite fruit for a perfect start to a #glowy morning.
Looking for nutritious yet satisfying breakfast ideas for the New Year? Our Papaya Yogurt Cup is one of our absolutely favorite ways to start our day. Papaya is rich in fiber, vitamin C and antioxidants, making it one of the healthiest things you can eat for in the morning. We have found that we feel lighter, better and healthier when we start our day with papaya, so we have tried to come up with some creative ways to enjoy this delicious fruit. Watch the video to see one of our absolute favorites; the papaya acts as a perfect container for plain sheep's milk yogurt. We drizzle chia seeds for even more fiber and crunch, plus a little bit of maple syrup for sweetness.
BREAKFAST PAPAYA YOGRUT CUP serves 1
- 1/2 papaya
- 1/2 cup yogurt (preferably full fat, organic, sheep's milk yogurt)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- drizzle of organic maple syrup
- optional: chopped nuts, like hazelnuts, walnuts, or almonds
1. Slice papaya in 1/2, and remove seeds with a spoon
2. Scoop yogurt, preferably full fat sheep's milk, into papaya cavity
3. Add chia seeds and a drizzle of organic maple syrup
4. Enjoy! xx
Make this recipe, instagram it, and make sure to tag @howyouglow // #howyouglow
Video by: Sasha Young