Strawberry Rose Coconut Smoothie
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so it's all about PINK-- and this luscious smoothie is definitely the glowiest way to rock it. We love the creamy, rich consistency that the coconut milk and banana provides-- balanced perfectly by the delicate rose water and refreshing strawberries. We invite you to make this smoothie and cheers with us to creating awareness and a healthier world.
Take the steps to educate yourself about breast cancer-- taking early action and listening to signs can make all the difference in winning the fight! Take care of your body, and read up on some tips here.
STRAWBERRY ROSE COCONUT SMOOTHIE
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 banana (frozen or unfrozen ok)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk from a can (organic, BPA free)
- 1/4 cup coconut water
- 1/8 tsp rose water (plus more if you'd like)
- 1 handful of ice
- 1 date for sweetness (optional but recommended!)
1. Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend until smooth
Make this recipe, instagram it, and make sure to tag @howyouglow // #howyouglow
Photography by: Sasha Young