VIDEO // Rose, Cucumber, Yogurt Face Mask
Our Cucumber Rose Face Mask is nourishing, moisturizing and soothing. It's Tara's grandmother's special recipe she's been using for years, and trust us she's seriously got the best skin. This budget-friendly DIY mask will make your face G.L.O.W.
This face mask is super easy to make and really great for your skin. We make this mask often as a luxurious way to treat ourselves-- which, of course, is definitely part of #glowing. The thick labne yogurt (yogurt which is strained of excess water), rosewater, and cucumber all combine to create a really moisturizing, healing, calming, and soothing treat for your skin. One of the keys to youthful, beautiful skin is keeping it hydrated. Make sure to use pure rosewater, which you can find here.
**This video is part of our 10 Seconds to Glow Series.
ROSEWATER-CUCUMBER FACE MASK
- 2 tablespoons Persian yogurt (use Greek yogurt if you can't find)
- 10 drops rosewater
- 1 peeled & grated cucumber
1. Combine the yogurt, rosewater, and grated cucumber in a bowl
2. Apply to face liberally and leave on for 15 minutes
3. Gently rinse with lukewarm water
Make this mask, instagram it, and share how your skin feels @howyouglow // #howyouglow